Rental bikes available and fee per day
- Bottled water is available ($1 per bottle)
- A helmet is included. A helmet must be worn while riding.
- Routes suggested; free map provided.
- Free Parking
- Bikes equipped with water bottle cage and a lock.
- Some bikes have a small bag.
- A mirror is mounted on hybrid bicycles .
- All bikes come with flat pedals. The Trek 1.2’s come with SPD / flat pedals. We have a few of the common pedals available.
- $5 fee for changing pedals.
Riding from the shop is highly recommended. You can be on secondary roads in half a mile. A good ride for road bikes or hybrids is to head south on Richville and River Road 11 miles to Arlington. This route has a couple of smallish hills, a covered bridge and refreshments. Then, after eating lots of homemade chocolate and fudge you’ll be well-fueled and wound-up for the ride back!
Another route is heading toward Dorset; mountain bikes can find adventure at The Equinox Preserve.
Bike Rentals Fine Print.
- A day starts at 9:30 and ends at 5:30.
- We will do 24 hour days, but the first day starts at 9:30. You may also start and end at 5:30.
- If you plan to transport the bike, you must have a bike rack or large vehicle.
- Piling bikes in the back of a car is NOT recommended.
- Reservations can be made, but you must know what size bike you want. (they come in at least 5 sizes)
- We do not accept last minute cancellations due to weather.
- The best plan is to come early on the day you want to ride.
We will need your credit card number to pay for the bike rental.
Be prepared for a great adventure! We’ll fit you to a bike, get you a helmet and a bottle of water and suggest a route. We’ll even take your picture –with your camera of course, and send you on your way.