Northeast Kingdom This new tour is located in northern Vermont just below the Canadian border and just west of the New Hampshire line. The lodging (shared) for this tour is a
This new tour is located in northern Vermont just below the Canadian border and just west of the New Hampshire line. The lodging (shared) for this tour is a large home right on Averill Lake in the most beautiful part of rural Vermont. Our host is our very own Barrack Evans of Battenkill Bikes. You’ll enjoy an all-inclusive 3 days of relaxed touring, which includes all meals prepared by our chef. Enjoy afternoons right on the lake for swimming or kayaking. Rides will take us in and out of Canada, so a Passport (passeports requis) is a MUST. Limited to 25 riders.
- 3 consecutive days of riding
- Includes 4 nights of shared lodging
- Includes 3 meals per day
- Limit total registrations to 25 riders
- Route lengths/pace – two lengths to choose from Mid 30’s and mid 50’s lengths daily, broken into two average paces
- Riders MUST have a passport (passeports requis) as we’ll be riding in and out of Canada
- Each rider will receive a Specialized water bottle, an exclusive gender-specific tech polo top, and a Vermont Challenge pint beer glass
- Tours offer support/refueling vehicle
- Will provide a list of all services on all routes. These files should be uploaded to your phone
- We’ll stop at key locations like Country Stores etc.
Learn more on the VT Challenge website
Register on BikeReg
september 10 (Saturday) - 12 (Monday)